If ultra-luxury voyages or expedition travel “float your boat,” it’s great to know that Seabourn has unveiled new, value-added cruise promotions this week. Look for generous air credits and extraordinary savings.
“There is an extraordinary opportunity for guests to book and have the best ultra-luxury experience at sea on board Seabourn with these two new limited-time, value-added offers,” says Natalya Leahy, president of Seabourn.
Two Enticing Cruise Promotions
“Whether it’s a relaxing vacation to the Caribbean or a luxury expedition in the Arctic, our guests will be spoiled by the most intuitive service, indulge in the most exquisite culinary journeys and be delighted by unforgettable ‘Seabourn Moments’ when they sail with us,” says Leahy.
All of Seabourn’s ships have all oceanfront suites, many with private balconies. The ships’ crew-to-guest ratio is nearly one team member per guest. And the ultra-luxury vessels carry just 264 to 600 guests.
Bon Voyage or Finale Sail
So, here’s what’s happening on the promotion front…
First, the “Bon Voyage Event” offer includes an air credit up to $2,000 per person, a complimentary two-category Veranda Suite upgrade and a reduced 10 percent deposit on select Seabourn voyages and expedition sailings in 2023 and 2024.
Second, travelers seeking a spontaneous, last-minute adventure can tap into “The Finale Sail.“ Travelers can unlock savings up to 30 percent when they book a fully nonrefundable cruise fare for select suite categories on select 2023 and 2024 sailings.
From The Meandering Traveler’s perspective, it’s a great way to create a fabulous luxury vacation this year, or alternatively, to take a bit more time and head out next year. Both promotions are available through July 10, 2023.
Itineraries for the Cruise Promotions
Seabourn’s new “Bon Voyage Event” and “The Finale Sail” apply to more than 400 worldwide voyages and expedition itineraries through 2024. Sample ocean voyages and expedition sailings available include:
Bon Voyage Event
- 14-Day Canary Islands & Morocco – Seabourn Sojourn, October 21 – November 4, 2023, roundtrip from Lisbon, Portugal;
- 14-Day Mediterranean Enchantment – Seabourn Ovation, October 22, – November 5, 2023, roundtrip from Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy;
- 14-Day Aegean Allure & Turkish Treasures – Seabourn Encore, November 5-19, 2023, roundtrip from Athens, Greece; and
- 10-Day Captivating Canary Islands & Cape Verde – Seabourn Quest, April 4-14, 2024, roundtrip from Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands.
The Finale Sail
- 15-Day Greenland & Iceland: Vikings & Volcanoes – Seabourn Venture, July 29-August 13, 2023, voyage roundtrip from Reykjavik, Iceland;
- 7-Day Glaciers & Alaska Inside Passage – Seabourn Odyssey, September 29-October 6, 2023, from Vancouver, B.C., Canada, to Juneau, AK; and
- 21-day Wild South Atlantic & Antarctica Peninsula – Seabourn Pursuit, November 7-28, 2023, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The Bon Voyage Event and The Finale Sail promotions are not combinable. However, each can be combined (depending on the booking) with many other Seabourn promotions.
Cruise Promotions: Applicable Sailings
A complete list of applicable sailings and compatible promotions for the “Bon Voyage Event” can be found here. Similarly, the list of applicable sailings and compatible promotions for “The Finale Sail” is here.
“When checking out these new promotions, though, be sure to chat with your personal travel planner,” says Shelby Steudle, president, Pavlus Travel. “Your advisor can assist in answering questions, discussing accommodations choices, finding the right itinerary to fit your travel needs.”
The advisor will then lay out the pricing — taking into account the promotion chosen plus any combinable offers — based on the specific itinerary and departure date you select. This is one reason to definitely consult a travel planner.
“Your experienced travel advisor will help you get the absolute best deal and smooth the process — handling all the booking details,” emphasizes Pavlus’ Steudle. “So you can just kick back, relax and focus on the wonderful trip ahead.”